Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random

I seriously never have anything to write about.
The AP English exam is a DAY away.  I am not too nervous, but then I realized that I need to get a bit more on top of it because if I go into it thinking I will pass without reviewing that much I could end up not passing.  It would be EXTREMELY ironic if i ended up getting a 4 on the history exam and not english, now that would be upsetting. 
I still don't know what to write about.
I decided yesterday that I am going to prom...that should be interesting. hmmmmmmmmm
I am very excited that I am almost a senior...It's really weird how fast it seems like it went, but when you actually going through it, it seems really slow. 
When do we get our scores back for the exam? i heard that it wasn't until late in july.  I hope it's sooner, because I am not a very patient person when it comes to waiting on test results.   

No comments: