Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random again...

I didn't think I had any homework this weekend, and was very excited until I just found out that I have a psychology test tomorrow... but oh well.  Today is mothers day.  My aunts, uncles, and grandma are downstairs for mothers day brunch.  I am also upset because one of my friends came home from college yesterday because she is one SUMMER BREAK alreadyyyyy!!! This makes me depressed because we have a month left.  I hope it goes by extremely fast.  I don't think I am gong to have like any actual testing finals, except for environmental.  All my other finals are big papers.  In history we have this 10 page paper to write, which I am not looking forward to.  History is not that exciting to write about to me.  I might not even have an environmental final.  Like 3 months ago we convinced him that if any one of us win this water project thing that we would not have to have a final.  I am defiantly hoping that someone will win it!  Not many people enter this contest so we count for about 50% of the entries in the contest.  The person that wins gets to go to Alaska. 

1 comment:

Annalee said...

Wow! The environmental competition sounds really cool! I hope someone in your class wins! I agree, 10 pages for history is a bit much! However, there is a lot that happened over the course of the years.